A Great Gatsby Wine Dinner & After-Party
Saturday, July 15, 2017
We are thrilled to announce that this year’s 4th Annual Summer Soiree will be a Great Gatsby Wine Dinner & After-Party!
Dress up in your sexiest flapper dresses or fanciest suits and join us for a Roaring 20s evening celebrating the Golden Age of Jazz!
We have booked the Private Dining Room of the best steakhouse in Vancouver to be our own Speakeasy, where Prohibition is just a suggestion.
Our award-winning restaurant has consistently been ranked among Vancouver’s best restaurants, and has been bringing decadence and glamour back to the Vancouver dining scene since it opened in 2012, so it is the perfect setting for us!
This intimate and exclusive Private Wine Dinner is limited to only 24 guests, where you will enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner with wine pairings; we also have a non-alcoholic cocktails option!
Your ticket also includes a Cocktail Hour at the Private VIP Lounge of the Rooftop Bar before dinner, with a selection of canapes & one complimentary beverage, AND entry to the After-Party!
The After-Party will be held at a nearby location high-rise location (1.5-block/5-min walk), with 2 play rooms that can be open or private (one of which has a special feature), a Sybian Room (where you can try the Sybian!), a Jazz Lounge, snacks, and a complimentary full bar, wine, and some top-shelf scotch.
Your Summer Soiree ticket includes:
1) Pre-Dinner Cocktail Hour
- 6pm to 7pm
- 1 complimentary drink per person (wine, beer & highballs or non-alcoholic beverage)
- Complimentary Charcuterie Platter – chef’s selection of cured meats, seasonal mustard, pickles & classic accompaniments
2) 4-course Private Wine Dinner
- 7pm to 10pm
- 4-course Dinner with choice of main course
- Sparkling Water during dinner
- Option of non-alcoholic cocktails or wine pairings
- Coffee or Tea with dessert
3) Entry to the After-Party
- 10pm to late
- Complimentary Full Bar
- Complimentary snacks
- Jazz Lounge
- Public & Private Play Rooms
- Use of Sybian and Rocker (with your own attachments)
- There are only 24 tickets available
- The name and address of the venues will be announced to the ticket holders a day prior to the event
- The location of the venues will be in downtown Vancouver, with easy access to public transit and parking is available
- Dress Code: Roaring 20s, Fancy, Formal
- Colour Theme: Gold, Black, White
Menu & Wine Pairings:
- Gancia Spumante Rose NV Piedmont, Italy
- Hugel ‘Gentil’ 2015 Alsace, France
- St Hallet ‘Faith’ Shiraz 2013 Barossa, Australia
- Laurent-Perrier Brut NV Tours-Sur-Marne, France
- Torbreck ‘The Steading’ Viognier-Marsanne-Roussanne 2014 Barossa, Australia
Fontanafredda ‘Serralunga’ Barolo 2011 Piedmont, Italy
Dinner with Non-Alcoholic Cocktails Pairing: US$120/C$150 per person
Dinner with Wine Pairing A: US$140/C$175 per person
Dinner with Wine Pairing B: US$175/C$225 per person
All prices are inclusive of taxes and gratuities
We accept the following payment methods:
- Email Transfer: online (Canadian only)
- PayPal: online Friends & Family option (US only)
- Credit Card: online and there is a 3.25% service fee
All purchases are REFUNDABLE subject to the ticket being resold and a $50 administration fee
Credit for the full amount will be issued and can be used for any future events